The Elite Fishing System (FS) combines the power of Lowrance’s proven and newest fishfinding tools with a more affordable display that’s easier to use and install. From ActiveTarget™ live sonar and extreme high-resolution Active Imaging™ with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ to preloaded C-MAP® Contour™+ Fishing Maps, Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.
*Find More Fish with Proven Lowrance Sonar*
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ on one screen with FishReveal, a Lowrance exclusive that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
*Target Fish Live with New ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar*
Fish smarter when you know exactly what fish are doing – in real time – with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. Enjoy high-resolution views of fish movements, tracking them as they swim in and around cover. Watch their real-time response to your lure and you will know if your current technique is working or if it’s time to switch things up.
*Find Key Fishing Areas with Contour+*
Spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of C-MAP® Contour+ inland and coastal charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada.
- ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- Preloaded C-MAP® Contour+ inland and coastal charts with high resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. Lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada
- Mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000® and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
- Screen Brightness>1200 nitsSD Card Storage1 micro SD card up to 32GBEthernet Ports1 x 100MbitUpdate rate10 HzGPS10 Hz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSASShock Vibration100,000 cycles of 20 GCompass Safe12″ (300mm)Supply Voltage12v DC (10.8-17VDC)GPS Receiver Channels16NMEA 2000 Connectivity1x Micro-CWarranty Period2 Year + 3 additional years of upgrade options totaling 5 yearsPower Consumption max2.0A @ 13VDC with backlight on fullPower Consumption typical2.0A @ 13VDC with backlight on fullPower Consumption min2.0A @ 13VDC with backlight on fullWeight2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)Position Accuracy20m RMSWaypoints, Routes, Tracks3000 Waypoints 100 Routes 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trailTime to First Fix30sRecommended Fuse Rating3AStorage Temperature Range4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )Radar compatibility4G (Broadband) 3G (Broadband) Halo20 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo20+ (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar)Operating Temperature Range5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )Viewing Angles50° top 60°bottom 70° left/rightHumidity60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hoursDisplay Resolution800×480AISAIS Chart overlay. Target vessel details.Charts supportedC-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) C-MAP Genesis C-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY) Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) Insight (Pro and HD) Lowrance Regional Mapping PartnersCartography includedC-MAP Contour + (US models) Navionics basemap (AMER, AUS/NZ and ROW models)CorrectionDGPS WAAS MSAS EGNOS GLONASSMounting TypeGimbal Bracket or Dash Flush MountBluetoothIntegrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth ClassicSonar CompatibilityIntegrated: CHIRP Broadband Active Imaging DownScan Active Imaging SideScan Compatible with: SonarHub StructureScan StructurreScan 3D LiveSight Active TargetConnectivity Wi FiInternal 802.11b/g/nWaterproofratingIPX7 with card door closedInterfaceMulti-Touch Touchscreen Zoom +/- MOB = (+/- combined) Pages Waypoint Light/PowerInternal StorageNonePC ConnectivityNoneNMEA 0183 Sentences supportedNoneVideoNoneDigital SwitchingNoneAutopilotOutboard Pilot Ghost Trolling Motor MotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor * *requires Motorguide PinPoint GatewayBacklight ColorPure White LEDN2K PG NsReceive only 65240 ISO Commanded Address, 127245 Rudder, 127251 Rate of Turn, 127257 Attitude, 127488 Engine Parameters, Rapid Update, 127489 Engine Parameters, Dynamic, 127493 Transmission Parameters, Dynamic, 127505 Fluid Level, 127508 Battery Status, 129033 Time and Date, 129038 AIS Class A Position Report, 129039 AIS Class B Position Report, 129040 AIS Class B Extended Position Report, 129794 AIS Class A Static and Voyage Related Data, 129801 AIS Address Safety Related Message, 129802 AIS Safety Related Broadcast Message, 129808 DSC Call Information, 130313 Humidity, 130314 Actual Pressure, 130576 Small Craft Status, 65285 Temperature with Instance, 65325 Reprogramming Status, 65480 Parameter Reply, 130817 Product Information, 130820 Reprogramming Status, 130832 Fuel Used – High Resolution, 130834 Engine and Tank Configuration, 130838 Fluid Level Warning, 130842 AIS and VHF Message Transport, 130843 Sonar Status – Frequency and DSP Voltage Transmit and Receive: 59392 ISO Acknowledgement, 59904 ISO Request, 60160 ISO Transport Protocol, Data Transfer, 60416 ISO Transport Protocol, Connection Management, 60928 ISO Address Claim, 126208 NMEA Group Function, 126464 Receive/Transmit PGN’s group function, 126992 System Time, 126996 Product Information, 127237 Heading/Track Control, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 128259 Speed, 128267 Water Depth, 128275 Distance Log, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 120296 COG and SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 GNSS Position Data, 129283 Cross Track Error, 129284 Navigation Data, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats In View, 130074 Route and WP Service – WP List – WP Name and Position, 130310 Environmental Parameters, 130311 Environmental Parameters, 130312 Temperature, 130577 Direction Data, 61184 Parameter Command, 65292 Clear Fluid Level Warnings, 65293 LGC-2000 Configuration, 65323 Data User Group Request, 130831 EP-20 Suzuki Engine and EP-50 Storage Device Configuration, 130835 Set Engine and Tank Configuration, 130839 EP-45 Pressure Configuration, 130840 Data User Group Configuration, 130845 Parameter Handle, 130850 Event Command, 130851 Event Reply Transmit only 65287 Temperature Sensor Configuration, 65289 Trim Tab Configuration, 65290 Paddle Wheel Speed Configuration, 130818 Reprogramming Data, 130819 Request Reprogram, 130828 Set Serial Number, 130836 Fluid Level Configuration, 130837 Fuel Flow Turbine ConfigurationWeatherSiriusXM via WM-4 (USA only)MultimediaSonicHub SonicHub2 FusionLink products any NMEA 2000 compliant Marine Aduio productsLanguagesStandard Language Pack: Afrikaans/Afrikaans, Danish/Dansk, German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Finnish/Suomi, French/Français, Greek/Ελληνικά, Icelandic/íslenska, Italian/Italiano, Dutch/Nederlands, Norwegian/Norsk, Portugese (Brazil)/Português (BR), Portugese (Portugal)/Português (PT), Swedish/Svenska Asian Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Japanese/日本語, Korean/한국어, Thai/ภาษาไทย, Chinese – (simplified) China/简体中文, Chinese – (traditional) Taiwan/繁體中文 Eastern European Language Pack: Bulgarian/Български, German/Deutsch, Estonian/Eesti, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, French/Français, Hebrew/ عبری , Croatian/ Hrvatski, Hungarian/ Magyar, Italian/Italiano, Lithuanian/Lietuvos, Latvian/ Latvijas, Polish/Polski, Slovak/ Slovensky, Turkish/Türkçe Russia/Ukraine Language pack: German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Italian/Italiano, Russian/Русский, Ukraine/ Українська Middle Eastern Language Pack: Arabic (UAE)/ العربية , German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Farsi/ فارسی , French/Français, Italian/Italiano
There are no reviews yet.