【Garmin STRIKER™ Cast-Sonar with GPS】
Your new secret weapon for catching more fish? It’s the GPS-enabled STRIKER Cast castable sonar. Just download the STRIKER Cast app, pair your mobile device with the sonar, and go fishing in minutes. Cast from shore, dock or watercraft, and reel back in to locate fish and display them on your smartphone or tablet. The sonar streams wirelessly from up to 200’ away, working in freshwater or saltwater (and even below ice) to show you fish and structure in crisp detail. Select from easy-to-understand traditional 2-D sonar and ice fishing flasher modes, with setting adjustments for gain, range and more. Built-in GPS provides the ability to create your own maps with 1’ contours by using Quickdraw Contours software. Easily download new maps, or share yours with the Garmin Quickdraw Community.
- Rugged, castable sonar device works with free striker cast app (compatible with apple or android devices) to wirelessly stream sonar, locate fish and display them on your smartphone or tablet
- Quick, easy out-of-the-box setup: download the app, pair your mobile device with the striker cast sonar, and start fishing in minutes
- Built-in gps lets you create your own custom fishing maps with 1’ contours by using quickdraw contours software
- Traditional 2-d and ice fishing flasher sonar modes stream wirelessly from up to 200’ away with the striker cast app on your mobile device
- Performs well in both shallow and deep water
- Access to the garmin quickdraw community makes it easy to download maps to your device
- Battery life: 10+ hours (battery life may vary depending on usage) on internal usb-rechargeable battery
- Conserves battery by powering on when floating in water; turns off when removed
- Water-resistant to ipx6 and ipx7 standards (exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes)
- Rugged and lightweight for use with a 20 lb. test weight or higher fishing line; Included components: STRIKER Cast; Carrying Bag; Tether (20 ft.); USB cable for charging; Documentation
【[Upgraded]FS01 Fishing Scale, Dr.meter 110lb/50kg Digital Hanging Scale with Storage Function and Numerical Comparison, Backlit LCD Display, Measuring Tape and 2 AAA Batteries Included】
- 【Extreme Accuracy】: The Dr.Meter fishing scale can weigh both small and large catches alike, from a mere 0.2 lbs to a jaw dropping 110 lbs
- 【Memory Storage and Record Comparison】: Don’t worry about writing your catches down. This scale automatically records your nine most recent measurements
- 【Easy Adding】: Not a fan of head mathlet Dr.Meter Do the work for you. Add all of your catches quickly and accurately with the handy summation function
- 【Compact and Convenient】: This scale is as user-friendly as it is precise. An extra-wide, soft plastic handle provides a comfortable grip, even when measuring heavy items
- 【Bonus Measuring Tape】: Don’t just measure weight- measure length! the included measuring tape is ideal for measuring items in either cm or ft (up to 3 ft)
SONAR MADE SIMPLE
Easy-to-use STRIKER Cast device streams and displays sonar on a simple phone app interface. Setup is a snap. And scans of fish and structure locations are easy to interpret.
THREE STEPS TO START
Download the free app for your Apple or Android smart devices. Pair it with the STRIKER Cast sonar unit. Now go fishing.
ANY WATER WILL DO
STRIKER Cast GPS sonar works in freshwater or saltwater (and even for ice fishing) to show you fish and structure in crisp detail. You can use it to check water temperature as well.
GPS FOR CUSTOM MAPS
Built-in GPS provides the ability to create custom Quickdraw fishing maps with 1’ contours, so you can remember (and maybe share) where you found that great fishing spot.
Select from easy-to-interpret traditional 2-D sonar and ice fishing flasher modes, with setting adjustments for gain, range and more.
To make using sonar even simpler, turn on fish icons to view graphic images of fish targets and their depth readings, so you’ll know exactly where to drop your line.
See the difference Garmin quality makes
RUGGED BY DESIGN
This durable, lightweight sonar device is built to last and easy to cast, using a 20 lb test weight or higher fishing line. It’s also water-resistant to IPX6 and IPX7 standards.
To conserve battery life, STRIKER Cast automatically powers on when it’s floating in water — and turns off when it’s not.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
How long can you fish? The internal, USB-rechargeable battery lets you go for more than 10 hours between charges1
There are no reviews yet.