The Topwater 120 PDL, offers big fishing performance in a hands-free, easy to maneuver 12’ size. Equipped with the industry’s-best PDL™ drive (backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty), the Topwater 120 PDL leaves your hands free to focus on fighting the fish. Thanks to the ultra stable DoubleU™ hull with 500 lbs capacity, thoughtful on-board tackle and rod storage, and a universal transducer mount, the Topwater 120 PDL is the best in its class, delivering the easiest and most fishable 12’ kayak on the market.
- Award-winning low maintenance, instant forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best-in-class 5 year warranty
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ 12’ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before
- Adjustable and breathable ElementAir™ seat
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three molded-in rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort
- Some Topwaters will contain updated and enhanced features found on the new Sportsman line that have not been photographed yet.
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Seat Type||Element Air Seating|
|Total Weight CapacityThe total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).||500 lb | 226.8 kg|
|Usable Weight CapacityThe weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).||384 lb | 174.18 kg|
|Assembled Boat WeightThe boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat – Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).||116 lb | 52.6176 kg|
|Pedal Console Weight||19 lb | 8.62 kg|
|Removable Seat Weight||5 lb | 2.27 kg|
|Length||12 ft | 3.7 m|
|Width||36 in | 91.4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.